Friday, April 18, 2008

The Chronicles of Isla - Foods I Like!

Hiiii,
I'm 27 months on April 21 - my 2 years (corrected) birthday. This is what I like to et (eat)!

apples
apricots - both dried and fresh
BBQ chicken wings - spicy ones from Longos
banannnnnnnnna!
blueberries - love it
broccoli - used to love it; taking a break right now
carrots
cheerios - esp with fruit
cheese - Mommy and Daddy can't let me eat it right now
chicken - at long last, eat 50% of time
chocolate - I learned chocolate really fast
coffee and tea - I try to sneak Mommy's from her; it's dhud (good)
cookies - aka dooky (Mommy gives me more than Daddy likes)
couscous
crackers
cream
cream cheese
cranberries - snack on dried berries daily - "have it!" (I want it)
cucumbers
dill pickle - not kidding! love it!
dragonfruit - mmmmm, mmmmm ... gobble it up faster than mango
fish - all kinds
eggs - it took a while. now it's "more egg, more egg!"
egg noodles = pasta
eggos
goldfish crackers - dietician says I can eat as many as i like!
grapefruit - I eat 2/3 of one by myself. I eat inside out like Grandpa!
grapes - aka beeps
habanero BBQ sauce - Mommy and Daddy are banjo eyed when I keep asking for dabs!
ham - sometimes
hamburgers - sometimes
honey
hot chocolate - Mommy makes it with cream
hot cross buns
hummous - can never get enough; the staff at Triluxe was amazed!
ice cream - I get the edible oil version when Daddy and I go to mall
jam - NO peanut butter thanks!
ketchup - great on everything, even dill pickles
lemon water - the way Mommy drinks it
lentils!!!
mango - another favourite
marmelade
maple syrup
meatballs
milk - but can't have it
muffins
nectarines
oatmeal - has to be steelcut oatmeal. love it with raisins
olives - no kidding, keep coming back
oranges
pancakes
parmesan - but not supposed to have it
pasta - any kind, cooked any way
pear - mmmmm, pear!
peaches
peas
perogies!!!!
persimmon
pineapple
pizza - sorta
plantain - Mommy fries it and drizzles it with honey
potatoes - esp. french fries with or without ketchup
pot stickers - asian dumplings (with soy)
quinoa
raisins - esp in my steelcut oatmeal
red pepper - sometimes when it's grilled
rice - brown, sushi, basmati ... all kinds
salsa - mild
sausage - sometimes, but don't give me a hot dog. ick! i'll starve first
soy milk - again, too much calcium for me!
strawberries
sushi - I can only eat it with vegetables in it, no seafood yet!
sweet potato
tacos
Tater Tots - does that count as food?
tea biscuits
tortilla chips - whole grain
tomato
vinegar - I like licking it up
watermelon
yoo-durt, er, yoghurt


Food That's Verboten (not allowed right now) because I still have high calcium in my blood:
- Dairy, my favourite food group! No cheese, yoghurt, milk, soy milk... no broccoli, oranges, ice cream, reduced amount of peas.

Mommy has to add cream instead of milk to my food and I can eat all the cream cheese I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment