Sunday, September 28, 2008

CHRONICLES OF ISLA - I can spell all my myself!!!

It's hard for Mommy and Daddy to keep up with me. Daddy was just making one of his convoluted jokes, you know, part gibberish-part brilliance. I turned to him and said: "What are you talking about???!!!" Instead of answering me, both Daddy and Mommy collapsed laughing instead of answering. Crazy parents!

Well, I've been able to say my ABC's on my own from beginning to end, including the song's ending since late winter/ early spring. Then, I could count to 10, and then 20 (skipping 4 and 14 regularly).

Now, I can spell my name! Since winter time, I could identify the letters I, M, P, S. Yesterday, Daddy held up my name and I spelled I, S, L, and A correctly. Daddy was amazed!!!

Talk soon!
Luv,
Isla

(c) Susan James, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment